4 Directions Logistic Services provides hassle free and dependable air cargo services and air freight services at very cost effective rate. From household items to official goods to electronic equipments to automobile components to printed materials to garments, we at 4 Directions Logistic Services handle all air cargo and air freight shipments in the most professional, dependable and prompt means possible.
With the network of our offices and agents through out the world, 4 Directions Logistic Services offers hassle free air cargo services and international freight forwarding services. We allow our services on just a single phone call or a mouse click. We offer air cargo services on international shifting for the most safe, secure, prompt, seamless, and economical manner possible. We have handled many air cargo shipments and international relocation situations successfully. We have good experience in the field and can make your international shifting easier and simpler.
Air freight specialists
- Port-to-port LCL and FCL sea freight services to over 500 international ports.
- Free price comparison for a variety of routes and vessels.
- An easy-to-use booking system – with prices inclusive of all associated charges up to the destination point.
- An optional collection service from an address of your choice.
- Support with shipping documentation. Our customer care team will assist you for the duration of your shipment and beyond.
Your low-cost shipping solution
To get the most out of air freight services:
- Plan ahead: Our freight times are much longer than any freight times, so it’s a good idea to make a booking well in advance of your desired delivery date. Our specialist freight team will be able to give you estimated transit times depending on the vessel and routing.
- Think big: As a rule of thumb, greater volumes almost always mean cheaper delivery prices when shipping goods internationally. This is especially true for sea freight.
- Protect your goods in transit: It’s important to package your goods correctly to minimize the risk of damage during transit.